You might have to interrupt your greeting to enter your voicemail password.
- AT&T and Sprint customers:
- Press the * key when your greeting starts
- Verizon customers:
- Press the # key when your greeting starts
- When your voicemail system answers, SaveThatCall begins silently recording the
call. After you enter your voicemail password, you may play back the voicemails you
want recorded and then hang up.
- When you hang up, SaveThatCall will stop recording.
Within a minute or two, SaveThatCall's automated audio engine will finish
processing your recording and will notify you via email.